We are seeking a highly creative graphic designer to produce illustrations, graphics, presentations and related collateral. The individual must have a strong knowledge of industry-standard graphic design tools and practices. He or she must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of print design and production, as well as web and new media. The individual will work alongside Marketing and the Engineering team to support their needs.
- Produce sophisticated graphic artwork to support online / offline Marketing efforts.
- Applies professional graphic design principles to the creation of documents, websites and other graphic products, providing a clear and concise message to the audience.
- Confers with internal clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Creates original designs using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Flash, or other languages or design programs.
- Coordinate with the senior team members for their vision of the desired outcomes using the organization’s graphical resources
- Create content to populate a graphics library that is provided to programs teams
- Work with the Creatives, Art directors, Marketing, and Copy-Writers team to formulate and execute requirements.
- Stay on top of graphic and design trends and innovations, drive adoption of appropriate new ideas into the company. Of specific creative concepts.
- Enjoy supporting multiple projects, partnering with diverse internal and client teams, and working on both quick-turn around and longer-term projects.
- Ability to anticipate issues and address them proactively
- Independent planner who coordinates and executes graphics projects under only very general direction.
- Exerts sphere of influence outside of work group or department.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Track-record in fast-paced, project-oriented environment
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to represent the organization on project teams while fostering teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, Fine Art, Applied Arts or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in design, technical design or marketing. Demonstrated progression of responsibility during career
- Strong design background with expert knowledge of industry standard tools:
- PC / Mac user (mac is preferred )
- Adobe Create Suite (including Flash is an optional)
- Microsoft PowerPoint or iWork’s
- Good English is a must