We are seeking a Senior Web Developer to work on our company website and other projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Strong background with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design.
- Strong understanding and working experience with CSS preprocessors (Less / SASS)
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Not afraid from working in the terminal.
- Strong PHP working knowledge with OOP programming.
- Good working knowledge Using and developing for web content Management systems ( WordPress, Drupal..etc )
- Familiarity with MVC PHP framework ( Laravel, Phalcon, Symphony…etc ) is highly encouraged.
- Good understanding and usage of Git version control system.
- Personal interest in Constant learning and staying up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Unix environment and basic system administaration skills is a plus.
- Basic Knowledge of Node JS and NPM is a plus and Highly encouraged.
- Familiarity with Facebook and Twitter APIs is preferred.
- Mobile Application Development skills either natively for ios and/or Android or hybrid (Phonegap, Titanium..) is a plus.